Friends

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Melave Malka Blog Hop

I am posting this early so that there is more time to talk up the event and create your blog post about it.

I had the idea to start a Jewish Blog Hop when I saw a question on a Jewish Forum about how to promote your blog in order to get followers and readers. I know that blog hops can be unbelievably successful when everyone who participates promotes the event through whatever social media outlets they use. I decided that a Melave Malka Blog Hop would b the perfect way to draw participants.


MckLinky Blog Hop



Can't wait to visit all of your blogs.

Felissa

PS. A friend  has an open review and giveaway for me on her blog for a beautiful Necklace. You should stop by and enter to win. http://mintgreenwithenvy.blogspot.com/2010/02/review-giveaway-stella-and-dot-priya.html

2 comments:

  1. so far it's just you and me but hopefully week by week the list will grow! SHAVUAH TOV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felissa, sounds nice but i don't want to announce on my blog that I'm jewish, so I don't think i will be participating...

    ReplyDelete