Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Join me on Facebook!

I just created a group on facebook and would love for you to join. Doesn't matter if you like just one piece or if you love the entire collection I would love to hear from you. Let me know what your favorite piece or pieces are. The more I know what you like the better I am able to help you and your friends.

Here is the link to my page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125877377021&ref=ts

Interested in having a party? I would love to put a Trunk Show together for you.

Need help with a fundraiser I can do that as well. I can tailor the fundraiser to fit your organizations needs.

Of course if you are completely in love and would like to become a stylist let me know I am building my team and would love to help you succeed with Stella & Dot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment